Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Looking to make a trade

  1. #11
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Yeah, that's right Steve, yah big meanie!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...that is correct MUNK! In every succes story, there must be a prick. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    ...I AM THAT PRICK!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    ...the biggest you'll ever know...............................and love. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 28, 2004 06:13 PM: Message edited by: StV ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    PD,
    ...ya got to admit it, both were pretty silly.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    PD,
    ...ya got to admit it, both were pretty silly.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">true dat. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    yeah, I've got this whole "give others the benefit of the doubt" problem I've been working on for awhile now.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    MUNK,
    ...stick with me, I'll cure you of that weakness. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member leatherneck_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is funny. I never thought that my post would take a turn like this. [img]smile.gif[/img] I should have been crealer on exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an original S14 Mandy(red) to open. I have EVERY Mandy that Todd has released & am well aware of the cost of each. I am also aware that at this point the Reborn Mandy is pretty much avaliable everywhere. But I also know that some areas don't get as many figs as others. Just thought that since my area is almost flooded with them & I had an extra I would offer it up. Not that big of a deal. But wow this post has turned. I now return you to your previous slams of me & others. Have a good time with this one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude nobody is slaming you.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    L_3,
    ...hahahaha! Not meant as a slam there LN. It's more of an advice thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...although, there is something I don't understand. You said in your original post, it didn't have to be in mint condition, near mint was OK. Right?

    ...well, what difference does it make, if you have plans to open it? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member leatherneck_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    L_3,
    ...hahahaha! Not meant as a slam there LN. It's more of an advice thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...although, there is something I don't understand. You said in your original post, it didn't have to be in mint condition, near mint was OK. Right?

    ...well, what difference does it make, if you have plans to open it? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was figureing that would be the best way to make sure thr fig is complete & not damaged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •